Information for Divers
Just a little information for divers...
- Please bring your log book and diving certification card.
- The first dive is a check dive - obligatory for all divers.
- PADI courses available on board (please advise if you require this service).
- All diving equipment remains on the escorting diving boat during the safari.
- Dives are performed according to Maldivian law and PADI standards - no decompression dives, buddy system, maximum depth is 30m for AOWD or equivalent, for OWD or equivalent certified divers 20m depth maximum (Maldivian diving regulation).
- Last dive 24hrs before flight back home.
- Use of diving computer is obligatory and this can be hired onboard.
- English is the onboard language.
- Dive insurance & travel insurance must be obtained prior to your arrival in the Maldives.
- Before every dive you will be thoroughly briefed and shown a map of the dive spot.